Château Laguiole Sommelier knife set, Barrel Oak, case, stainless, Member Card
The sommelier knife Chateau Laguiole ® was designed by Guy Vialis.
2017 Ligne W acquires the beautiful brand Château Laguiole.
Especially in the professional catering place sommeliers great importance to the high-end build quality of this waiter knife manufactured 100% in France.
- The handle is made of oak barrel.
- The cap cutter is provided with a micro-toothing.
- The corkscrew distributes the tensile force uniformly, which prevents the breaking of cork.
- The spring of Laguiole Sommelier is decorated with a Guillochage.
- The typical Laguiole Bee adorns the bottle opener.
- The finish is satin.
The set includes a matching pouch is included.
The case is made of leather.
"Chateau Laguiole Vitalis Creation" graces the beautiful case.
On the push button to see the typical Laguiole bee.
Handle: Barrel Oak
Length: 115 mm
This set is delivered in a beautiful gift box, which also contains a membership card.