Laguiole en Aubrac Steak Knife, 6 pieces, Ebony, polished Steel Backing 62C99EBIH
Handmade steak knives from Laguiole en Aubrac.
- Blade made of 12C27 Swedish Sandvik steel
- Fixed blade
- Ebony handle
- Polished stainless steel baking
The Laguiole en Aubrac cutlery collections offer individually crafted cutlery with the perfect quality of the blades and handles, as can be found on the famous pocket knives.
"Born in 1829 in Laguiole, a small mountain village in Aveyron (southwestern France), the modest farm knife, his famous bee, the mark of quality and prestige that graces the knife's knife, makes it the most famous knife Of France. "
Principal quality criteria of local handicraft:
- Individual hardening
- Customized by hand and good judgment
- Assembly of each individual model in one step and by one and the same cutler
- Manual ornamentation (Guillochage) of the blade and spring
!!! natural product. Appearance of the handle can vary !!!
Blade length: 11cm
Handle length: 12cm
Total length: 23.5cm